Saturday, June 11, 2011

One More Game baby

"You've heard me say this 1,000 times and I'll say it again, one game at a time"
-Canucks Coach Vigneault


I was sniffling Friday morning. It took four days for me to have a little pathetic breakdown about not having long hair anymore. I had managed to thoroughly convince myself I looked like a boy. Anyway, within five minutes, I was over it. Got it out of my system and ready to move on and accept my short hair. I still have yet to figure out how to style it. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for exactly (long hair). I half considered cutting my own bangs but was level headed enough to conclude that it is not a good idea. I tried wearing a headband on Thursday. I looked like I was 12 years old.

1. The gorgeous tovogueorbust shares her normal beauty routine.

2. HAH. Bluntcard.

3. Baby Scarlett's experience with a recent bount of low platelet count- my heart goes out to this mama

4. A beautifully exotic Lipstickarsenal does a Selena Gomez look.

5. If you have the pet, have you considered the furminator? However, I've managed to get a similar amount brushing my dog with a regular brush in the past week. He is shedding like a BEAST.


Imagine this X8.


6. 8 online hoaxes- This helped me debunk the Panama creature that looked like an alien.

7. Oldie but a goodie: Name all the Canucks between 1999-2009. I can name 20 haha

No comments:

Post a Comment