Thursday, June 2, 2011

NARS blush, makeup, & fashion

EEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm super duper excited because I finally got my NARS Orgasm Blush.



The makeup artist at The Bay at Pacific Center was super helpful. I was debating between Orgasm and Super Orgasm. The MUA suggested for my skin tone that Orgasm was a better option because I had golden undertones so the blush would come off as a natural glow. Super Orgasm would turn out to be too translucent for me with the golden flecks.

I tried to do a Canucks makeup look. But it didn't work out. I use Rimmel's Colour Rush Alluring. It's royal blue with teal undertones but on my eyes, you can't see the teal at all. Maybe I'll try putting a teal base on the outer corners.





Base: CoverGirl white eyeshadow
Outer corner: Rimmel Colour Rush Alluring
Eyeliner: L'Oreal Lineur Intense
Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous

What else.

Right. I've decided to go on a shopping spree next month and spend one paycheck on clothes. I need a new wardrobe. And I mean it when I say I need one. I have no sense of style. Honest to goodness, I have clothes from high school. FOR SHAME. I graduated 7 years ago! I hate clothes shopping. I go into stores like XXI and H&M and walk out within 30 seconds because I think everything's super ugly. I hate lining up and trying on clothes. I hate spending money on clothes. My wardrobe pretty much consists of yoga pants, jeans, t-shirts, and zip up hoodies. I bought my first pair of skinny jeans 6 months ago. I'm always behind in style. So I will try to clean out my closet (such a pack rat) and start over.

1. Ilikeweylie shows her Hair Care Routine- I love how much volume she has. I also like the ways she talks... there's personality to it and she's quite upbeat. Very pretty too :)

2.Alleged high tech MCAT cheating scam in BC. Amazing the extent these guys went.

3. Oh Louboutin... what the heck? Louboutin Rollerball Spikes Loafers.

4. Vancouver's Herwaisechoice is a Guest Blogger on Coach.

5. Sccastaneda shows off her super cute Lisa Frank Nails. I want zebra stripes on my nails! I'd do it pink with black stripes.

1 comment:

  1. Call me when you're going shopping!! I wanna come with!!! :D

    ReplyDelete