Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Fluffy Dog

My sister gave my dog a bath. I sorta kinda helped out by bringing out buckets of warm water.


Stinky and wet but happy.


Fluffy and soft. I spent an hour brushing him.


I absolutely love his eyes. I always think about doing my makeup after his eyes (dark liner with smoky browns).

1. Her-raants blogged this story about a veterinarian's experience- I don't know if it's a true story or not, but it still put a smile on my face.

2. Remember how I'm trying to do a Canucks makeup look? Check out itsjudytime's Mermaid of the Deep Sea/ Peacock inspired look which incorporates green and blue eyeshadows.

3. Did you ever want a bag to carry your apple so it doesn't get bruised? Well now you can have a Hermes Apple Bag for $365.

4. WTF. Boy sells kidney for ipad2. Is this for real?

5. Vancouver's Asian population more than double of Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment