There he is with a gigantic cone. His back left leg has a red bandage right up to his thigh! Currently, he's hopping around on 3 legs. The next 8 weeks feels like it's going to be a long road to recovery. We have to go to the vet once a week for 3 weeks for Cartrophen injections (slows his arthritis). He has antibiotics (Apo-Cephalex) and pain meds (NSAID). He gets supplements (Recovery) to help with his arthritis. He gets his bandage taken off after 2 weeks. He can start going for walks again around week 3. He has to avoid stairs for 2 months. He'll need physio (assisted range of motion) on his joint.
I would just like to say I hate arthritis. Makes me feel so helpless and frustrated knowing a body's fighting against itself.
It is very strange washing my hair. There is no ponytail to wring out the water. I don't know how much conditioner to use because I don't normally put conditioner this close to my roots. It takes about a minute to dry. I'm still trying to youtube ways to style my hair but there's very limited choices.
I tried sweeping my hair to the side. If I tilt my head far enough, I have longer hair. Haha... just joking..
1. A New Jersey judge has determined the shield law does not apply to message boards. Be careful what you post.
2. This is the video I used to figure out how to do side swept bangs. Geez, I wish I watched this when I had bangs.
3. Keiko Lynne shows a Bronze Goddess look.
4. RAEview shows a pretty Perriwinkle blue look.
5. My friend recommended a youtube makeup girl named bighairbiggerlashes. Lots of smokey eye looks!