And.. oh yes.
1. Deer protects mother goose- I love cross species interaction
2. I was talking about blush with my best friend and how it can be a hit or miss with the application. The way I usually apply blush is either a)I tilt my chin down so my cheekbones are accentuated and apply it there or b) I suck in my cheeks and apply above the hollows. Gossmakeupartist shows an interesting method to apply blush to the cheekbones. I have yet to try out cream blush though...I've never tried it.
3.The Art of Teknique- Good lord these kids have more dance skills than I ever will. Super charming.
4. Plentyofsyph.com raises awareness of syphilis but I don't think plentyoffish.com was too pleased. Nice play on words.
5. Iamnymphette shows how to do a soft neutral cut crease- I am liking the cat eye and the blush/highlighter combo
6. I just watched a very good movie called Conviction starring Hilary Swank. I highly recommended it. It's based on a true story of a women who goes to law school to become a lawyer and prove her brother was wrongfully convicted. I find that absolutely incredible. The New York Times has an article which shares Betty Anne Waters' story.