Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am sick :(

What is wrong with me? Sunday night I threw up. Monday night involved nausea & vomiting (4x), severe on & off pain feeling like my entire digestive system was seizing up.:(

1. How to bag a geek

2. My friend recommended shoedazzle.com. I signed up for it then became annoyed when I found out if I want to unsubscribe, I have to call customer service. In a nutshell, for $40/month you get a pair of shoes, bag OR jewelry. You can choose to opt out or you'll be charged that amount regardless of if you get something or not.


Here's a screen shot of what I was eyeing


I don't know ... we'll see.

3. Faboulista is on her Japan trip right now and I am mad jealous. My #1 place I'd like to travel to is Japan. Go back to my roots once again. The shrines look so serene. Some of the photos remind me of Memoirs of a Geisha.

4. A story of a girl who wanted Snooki's beauty. For reals. I love Jersey Shore, but I embrace my own skin tone.

5.Mr. Darcy, the therapy dog- sweet story of a rescued dog

No comments:

Post a Comment