Thursday, June 9, 2011

Canucks Eyes



Eyes: BH 88 Shimmer palette, Rimmel Colour Rush Alluring, L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner, L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

I give up. Can't do makeup properly. My mom told me not to do this look haha.


Sunbathing with my dog while listening to the game. Is it really only Day 2 of his estimated 8 week recovery? That depresses me.



I've also concluded I can't curl my hair this short. Hmph. It was a disaster with the ends curling in all the wrong places. That's off the drawing board for styling my hair. Tomorrow I shall try straightening.

1. Good Samaritan receives Canucks tickets

2. Oh.My.God. These are the most perfect ringlet curls I have ever seen. She used a hair tool called curlformers which I've never heard of before.

3. HAH very mature. New Zealand students do a prank which shows up on Google Earth.

4. Good grief... New Mexico man puts up billboard suggesting ex-girlfriend had an abortion. wtf.

5.Do nothing for 2 minutes- I lasted 20 seconds.

6. A random person added me on twitter and I like his blog theofficegay for the fact that it is about random musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment