Tuesday, May 3, 2011

She's So Mad



1. My2cents shows different styles of braids. I love the waterfall braid and I also love her hair.

2. Sccastaneda shows her OPI shatter nail polishes and how it works.

3. If you look at some cereal boxes... I believe it's Kelloggs, there's coupons for FREE food. I'm super excited about this because I have totally taken advantage. So far I've gotten 2 tubs of free ice cream (peanut butter and chocolate mmmm) and next time, I'm going to get a box of Eggo waffles. Free ice cream and waffles?? DEAL.

4. Have you seen this girl and guy?- He is a teacher and she is a former student. They're believed to be heading towards Vancouver. This blows my mind that the guy is willing to risk everything and go to jail, to be with this minor.

5. PixiWoo does a very pretty Cheryl Cole smokey dark/gold makeup look. Maybe I shall try this out and take a picture.

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to do the fishtail braid and I just keep failing... For some reason my hair just refuses to cooperate :'(

    ReplyDelete