Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Reach into a Pocket Full of Dreams

Oh, reach, into a pocketful of dreams
Oh, now, before they fall out of the seams

-Billy Talent

I am now obsessing about that NARS trio (blush, bronzer, highlighter) I talked about in my last entry. I probably will get the Orgasm blush eventually... but it's a good deal for $25 more to get the bronzer and highlighter...

1. Give yourself a Hollywood hair virtual makeover- I like this website because you can have the hairstyles adjusted to your face. I was trying out to see what short hair will look like on me!

2. Asian Makeup- how to combat straight lashes- I ♥ my Shu Uemura eyelash curler.

3. I should've have read this article on feet savers for high heels before I wore my high heels and got my dumb blister.

4. Remember Vince Li? He is the person who beheaded Tim McLean on a greyhound bus in the prairies. He is responding to treatment and deserves expanded privileges. This story is sad. Sad for Tim McLean's family. Sad for Vince Li having to live through the consequences and know what he has done.

5. Bubzbeauty shows a hot summer night bronze look. Man, does not feel like summer in Vancouver. Grey grey grey with a peek of sunshine every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment