Monday, May 2, 2011

My Street Lingo Sucks

"That's a nice signature."
"Thank you."
"It looks like you tag!"
"...I have no idea what you're talking about."
"Tagging means grafitti!"


On a more important note regarding the news about Osama Bin Laden last night, the people whose lives were lost during 9/11 and their family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers.

1. Oh my god doesn't this movie look AMAZING?? BenX, a movie where it looks like his reality is video games.

2. Do you bounce, swirl, or use a different method for blush?- I say I swirl and sweep.

3. hyperboleandhalf- a very random blog I don't even know how to explain.

4. A bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a pig meal- It's absolutely disgusting.

5. Fail Fox News- Can't even spell Osama Bin Laden.

No comments:

Post a Comment