Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My 300th Entry

Sorry for the late post...I'll try to figure out something for the weekends. On the weekend, I work (19 hrs) more than I sleep (12 hrs).

I must tell you what I saw today. I was in a store and there was a baby vomiting. The Mom manages to cup her hands and catch most of it. Unfortunately the vomit overflows and she tries to run off to dump it out. But then she realizes she can't leave her baby by himself in the stroller and runs back and doesn't know what to do. In the process, vomit is also going all over the floor. And I walked away. I felt horrible but I concluded I couldn't do anything. If I had paper towels and gloves, I'd be all over it. But I didn't and I didn't want to touch vomit with bare hands. And I didn't think Mom would leave her baby with a stranger. Poor Mom and poor baby :( I did tell the cashier so she could get someone to help clean up.

1. A nurse shares her experience working at Insite, Vancouver's safe injection site

2. Xiaxue talks about her plastic surgeries. I didn't know you could get the sides of your eyes cut to make them bigger!! Eek!

3. cats try to figure out a treadmill

4. Celebs In Loubs- a blog dedicated to Louboutins

5. Mom who injected botox into 8 year old daughter loses custody

No comments:

Post a Comment