Monday, May 30, 2011

Music Monday & Hair Donation Idea


Plain White T's- Welcome to Mystery


So I've been frequenting hair donation websites and have decided on Pantene Beautiful Lengths. They create their wigs and donate them to Canadian Cancer Society. I've decided I will (maybe) give my hair. My hair is free from split ends and I've stopped dyeing my hair for 4 years for this reason. They only need at least 8 inches of hair in a ponytail. I measured mine and my shortest layer is 9 1/2 inches and my longest is at 14 inches. I'm going to grow my hair out for another month... and then do it! Eek! I've never had short hair before! The shortest I've had it was at my shoulders. The extra month should be enough to give me some length so I don't look like a boy. But we'll see. Maybe I'll chicken out haha.



1. My clever friend has calculated the NARS Portrait of Paradise Trio ($55) , which comes with Orgasm blush, Laguna bronzer and Albatross highlighter, is a steal. When she calculated the dimensions and cost, she figured out you get the highlighter for pretty much free. Hmmm... something to think about.

2. Saskatchewan father found guilty for killing daughter's drug addicted boyfriend- Heartbreaking. Do two wrongs make a right? Read this story a few days ago but it's stayed in my mind.

3. Super cute myfreewill shows her curly wavy hair tutorial. I watched this while I curled my own hair.

4. Summer is coming soon and I love the bronze makeup that comes with it. Beautygeek shows The Kit's Summer Smokey Eyes in Bronze.

1 comment: