Monday I was in a horrible mood and thus did not post. On Monday, I experienced the following things (all bad things come in threes):
1) stepping in cat vomit and trekking it throughout the house 10 mins before I was supposed to leave for work.
2) something to do with my car that's going to cost me money
3) I have an eye stye. Obviously not as bad as the pictures. It's a little red bump currently but no makeup or contacts lens for me.
1. 16:9 May 21 Behind the Yellow Line showcases the RCMP CSI. I'm super duper excited to watch this because I took a forensic course and was really interested in doing this (except I needed a science degree but my psych degree was under the Arts umbrella).
2. I went to MAC but got intimidated and walked out. Too many people in there. But I want bronzer. Except I already had bronzer on when I went to the store so I couldn't check it out to see if it would suit me.
3. Stanley Cup final song- Lazy Song parody. GO CANUCKS GO :)
4. Justin Timberlake on Saturday Night Live was absolutely hilarious. Here's his monologue where he makes fun of his music. I would love to see him in concert.
5. Have you ever seen a Moonbow (an evening rainbow)? Stunning.