Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May Angels Lead You In

Had this song on repeat the whole day...



1. Hellomonkeyface- a fashion blogger with a monkey face (literally)

2. I ♥ you Kat Dennings. I've seen almost all her movies I believe. My favourite is Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. I also just watched Charlie Bartlett this past weekend (I thought it was fairly good coming from a psychology standpoint).

3. Asian Gangster Carwash- Vancouver gangstas! Nice man purse.

4.It seems that our youth don't know who Osama Bin Laden is

5. Instead of tampons and pads, you can use the diva cup

1 comment:

  1. So how about the Canadian elections? The boyfriend got me all hooked on election fever because he's all into politics. I learned more about the Canadian political system than I ever really needed to know!

    ReplyDelete