Remember when I cut my hair around my birthday? It's grown back and is a few inches above my waist. So I've come up with 3 options.
1. Keep my hair as is and just make an effort to style it.
2. Cut my hair like Elisha Cuthbert. Here's her hair curled. I chose her as my prototype because she has a similar face shape and cleft chin to mine. Ahh.. but it's kind of too short. And I fear my hair will look horrible.
3. Chop off my ponytail and donate my hair.
Ideally, #1 hah. What to do what to do.
1. wtf is this creature on CNN for real?
2. Louboutin Very Prive?- hells to the yes.
Uhm... I'm watching the Break Up on TV and too distracted to finish this blog post.