Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Lied About my Hiatus



Wtf Why you wake me up?


...


ANGRY


My cat scratched my bf up good hereafter.

GUESS WHAT. Usually I'm a huge wimp but today I was assertive! I was standing in line at Starbucks. The girl in front of me was next and the cashiers asked what they could get for her today. She kept talking on her cellphone completely ignoring them. I finally stepped in and asked if she was going to order. She let me go ahead :) I don't know if that's assertive or bitchy.

1. I will love you guys LONG time (promise) if you vote for me so I can go to Hawaii!! :) Vote for Greatest Hotdog Ever. Mine is...

"Greatest hotdog ever - May 8, 2011
I will spend $10 on a large Puka Polish sausage dog with spicy Garlic secret sauce and pineapple relish, mustard, ketchup, and fresh squeezed lemonade!"

You might have to scroll through the pages to find mine...

2. Hrrrm... there is now chocolate cheerios. You can get a free box if you want to try them.

3. The Supreme Court of Canada will keep Insite safe injection site open. The hearing will be on May 12, 2011.

4. I think this Moni Moni Splendor Peche bag is cute.

5. BC will provide Free nicotine replacement therapy for 12 weeks starting end of September.

6. Oh my goodness... Dallas Wiens finally show his first full face transplant. He looks amazing.

7. Did anyone else notice how super lovely Kat Middleton's wedges were?

8. Tae Ho shares his story of being a kid with no arms. So sweet. His abdominal muscles must be incredible. This reminds me of a motivational speaker who came to our school who also had no arms but was able to adapt by using her feet to do everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment