I went to the cemetery this week to visit an angel. On the first day, I stood there in amazement. With the sun shining above and the cherry blossoms sprinkling down, I was overcome with how peaceful it was in the cemetery. Despite the fact that the cemetery was by a busy street, within the walls, you could barely tell. On the second day, I pulled up and noticed a crow laying on the ground. Not going to lie, it scared the crap out of me because I thought it was dead. Then I saw its head move and I felt even worse because I thought it was injured. But when I got out of the car, the crow flew away. I think it was napping on the ground. So random.
1. KandeeJohnson shows how to make your own eyeliner brush and do a perfect liquid/gel winged liner
2. My cousin sent me the link for Martha Stewart's red velvet cake- it's soooo good.
3. Jennifer Stano blogs about her absolutely beautiful fairytale wedding
4. Name this new breed of spider - ergh jumping spiders are so creepy
5. Excessive hand sanitizer use can cause a positive drug test result