Friday, May 20, 2011

15 more things about me



Before I get started, there a few things I want to talk about.

One, I passed immunology *happy happy happy*. Two, I got Lush stuff (see above)! I decided to try tackling my face and making it more clear. For some reason, the right side of my face will not clear up so I'll try the goodies at Lush and see how they roll.

I haven't really done anything productive online today so I will share some things about myself (and add these to my about me page).

11. I type wtf. In real life, I say what the hell.
12. I'm a Canucks bandwagoner. Not going to lie.
13. Every time I get in a car, I expect to see a car accident so I go through my ABC's & CPR in my head.
14. The worst class I've ever taken is macroeconomics. Had no idea what was going on and pretty much passed only because half the class also failed and we were graded on a curve.
15. I would rather spend money on makeup than clothes (which explains why I dress like a hobo)
16. My nose is stuffy pretty much all the time so I rarely smell things.
17. My favourite vegetables are spinach and mushroom.
18. I don't like eggplants. Unless they're fried with egg (Filipino style apparently?)
19. I can't pronounce words starting in th- or ending in -th properly unless I consciously think about it.
20. I am uncomfortable around fire. Even sparklers make me anxious.
21. I am left handed.
22. I can play the piano although I don't play that often.
23. I wish I can wear maternity pants. They look comfortable. I wear jeans but I hate how uncomfortable they are.
24. I learned how to put on makeup, straighten/curl my hair, and knit, from youtube.
25. If I could live off one form of protein, it would be egg. I love eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment