Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Random Ramblings April 6, 2011

I have access to my parents' laptop yay! I am going to start blogging again. My blog hiatus may indicate it was relaxing but it was actually the opposite. On the bright side my dog is okay (needs an ACL replacement... which I'll try to pay for in the summer... which means I need a job. But he is oblivious to limping and back to his normal self). On the low side I have a paper due tomorrow and it is 12:33 am. Thus is my life. I miss university. It was easier.

1. the dog is the mama chicken

2. Flipped out hair- easy peasy lemon squeezy. Not sure how this will turn out with my long hair though.

3. Cheap Ass Asians presents Planning Your Cheap Ass Wedding

4. Sad irony. A detective who works on sexual assualt cases is raped himself. A perspective on seeing both sides.

5. I am in tea mode right now. The nurses in my clinical rotation recommended Begal Spice by Celestial Seasonings. Sooooooo good. It's naturally sweet and I drink it with a splash of milk and a sprinkle of brown sugar (because I am a sugar fiend). It is what I'm currently sustaining myself on (along with candy, chocolate, and coffee).

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the link to my blog! Hope it's helpful!

    ReplyDelete