Monday, April 11, 2011

I Burned My Ear

I somehow managed to burn my ear hairdrying today. My theory is that because I put Chi Silk Infusion hair product in my hair, the heat caused the hair product to heat up therefore causing my hair to heat up hotter than normal. I thought it was my imagination but I looked at my ear was bright red. I think it's a better now though...

1. Secularists could learn a lesson in tolerance from the sisters of life- My favourite part about this article is the 4th to last paragraph. It's what they teach us in nursing school. And truth be told, nurses began as nuns didn't they?

2. Asian American indie music- lovely sounds to the ears.

3. this is why you should clean out your purses.

4. A cat and dolphin become friends- I wonder if the cat thinks the dolphin is something to eat.

5. A Squamish woman's experience with schizophrenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment