Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blind Date

When I was at the mall, I totally saw a blind date meet up. The girl was sitting by Starbucks and the guy approached her and asked who she was. He said he recognized her because of her coffee mug. Well I don't know if it was a blind date. I wanted to sit at the table next to them and eavesdrop but my bf said that would be a terrible thing to do haha.

1. College/Universities with the toughest grades- I'm surprised my university made it on this list along with some Ivy League schools.

2. Bake for the quake- fundraiser for Japan where proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders. Lots of talented local bakers involved :)

3. Catherine Zeta Jones has checked into a mental health facility to treat her bipolar II disorder.

4. If you have $12.5 million laying around, you should buy this beautiful Hawaiian mansion. It has an indoor waterfall. What more can you ask for?

5. A Bangladeshi man gets trapped in a shipping container

No comments:

Post a Comment