Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Ramblings Mar.21, 2011

1. Baby toque!!! Which turned out to be too small! So I will make another one :)





2. Remember awhile ago, I posted the nutella mug cake recipe from my2cents blog? I tried it today... except changed it by a lot! If you actually look at it, it's really fattening and sweet! Here is my take on it. I forgot my camera at my house :( I'll take pics another time & repost. It was yummy & fulfilled my chocolate craving. Of course, you can use nutella instead of peanut butter like the original recipe. All fatty anyway.

Peanut butter Nutella Chocolate Cake in a Mug

3 tbsp all purpose flour
a pinch of baking powder
a sprinkle of salt
2 1/2 tbsp sugar
1 egg
3 tbsp cocoa
1 tbsp nutella
2 tbsp peanut butter
3 tbsp milk
1 tbsp oil
ate mine with peanut butter and chocolate ice cream 

Mix together in a large mug. microwave for 1 1/2-3 min (or till fork/toothpick comes out clean). Done. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

3. The beautiful Amie Nguyen is featured on VancityBuzz. I found her randomly on twitter and I think she's gorgeous. She's the opposite of me though. Me + Sports = fail.

4. Bubzbeauty is the lovely lady that showed me how to curl my hair super fast. I love her cute Irish accent. She does her hair within 5 min. Mine's within 10 min and I use a curling iron. I have too much hair that the flat iron is too much of a hassle for me to curl with.

5. Kristin Kreuk is in town filming in a new show 17th Precinct.

6. A study from U of A proposes removing a part of the kidney in treatment as opposed to the whole kidney.

7. Japanese don't have time to grieve- this brought tears to my eyes. And the whole deal going down with Gadhafi os making me so angry. The news is centralized around it taking attention away from the Japanese crisis. Plus the fact that because of Gadhafi not stepping down, there will be alot of people who are potentially going to die as a result. I can go on about this; it makes me so mad.

1 comment:

  1. i looove the picture of the baby touque. great work kei!
    i also watched bubz's video and bought a hair straightener just for curling my hair. it's awesome but it's i think it's damaging the ends of my hair. :(

    ReplyDelete