Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Random Ramblings Mar. 9, 2011

1. Am I the last person in the world to find out that Tuesday is cheap movie night at Silvercity? I got a gift card for my birthday and went to watch Adjustment Bureau (strange movie but enjoyable). It's $6.99 per adult! But total price gouging on food. $20 for 2 large drinks 1 large popcorn and candy. Are you effing kidding me?

2. Want some chocolate chips? Literally? Our homestay student brought this food back from Japan.


3. I was at the mall today and saw a hot pink shirt that was partially folded at the corner so I saw "I LOVE _OCK". What's the word that came to mind? I had to unfold the shirt to see... it was I love rock. hah.

4. Deep fried TimTams for the win? I think yes. If you haven't tried Tim Tams, they're these chocolate covered wafer cookies from Australia I believe. Delicious.

5. For my birthday, my bf got me Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare xbox game. My friend from school suggested the original but then I saw the dead version, watched the launch trailer on youtube and I was sold. Shooting and zombies. That's what I like.

2 comments:

  1. I Love _ock??? Omg, you have such a dirty mind. It took me so long to figure out what you were thinking - hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but Juli, I was thinking I love LOCK. I don't know what you were thinking...... hahah

    ReplyDelete