Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random Ramblings Mar. 23, 2011

Let me tell you about my car in the past month.

1. Flat tire because of a nail.
2. In order to shift into Drive, I have to press down on the floor brakes. The part that allowed me to do that died. So my car was stuck in park.
3. My hubcap was stolen probably fell off as it is GONE. I was driving down the freeway today and saw one so I wondered if that was mine.
4. As of today, my car has decided to make a chirping sound.
5. My car is going into air care tomorrow and I am greatly concerned it will fail as it failed 2 years ago and cost me money to fix it to pass.

Good grief.

1. A man gets the first US face transplant. I would love to see his after picture.

2. 50 celebrities that went to college- My favourite is Natalie Portman who graduated from Harvard with a major in psychology.

3. Awesome! A guy shares his story of going from 384 pounds to 200 pounds

4. Think this guy is faking an Asian girlfriend?

5. My friend recommended Morandi-Love Me years ago and I still find it enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment