Sunday, March 20, 2011

Random Ramblings Mar. 20, 2011

I am living the pack rat dilemma where everything is so cluttered and messy that it's irritating me but I can't bear to throw anything out.

1. Can't remember if I posted this. Swan Lake Pole Dancing- this girl has mad skills and abs of steel.

2. Guy is juggling crystal balls at Narita Airport. This is know as contact juggling.

3. Llama antibody studied to defeat C. Diff. Hehe, related to immunology (which will be the death of me).

4. My dresser fell apart so my parents bought me dresser yay. They went to a second hand store and was able to buy an IKEA MALM 6 drawer chest FOR $50! Awesome. They got it from some place in New West... I think along Royal Ave by Douglas College.

5. Check out the musical geisha art by HeyCheri. So pretty.

6. I like watching Dog the Bounty Hunter with my bf. It saddened me to see Baby Lyssa was arrested following rumors that she was divorcing her husband because of domestic abuse :( Domestic abuse crushes me. Even now after all crap that went down between Chris Brown and Rihanna, I don't feel comfortable listening to his music anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment