Saturday, March 19, 2011

Random Ramblings Mar. 19, 2011

I have so many knitting projects I want to do (eternity scarf, beret, etc). But I got a few request for baby toques so that'll be my next project! Spring is a coming so I can set aside my scarves project for later and give them as gifts next winter. Eeee baby toques!! Mad cute.

You know what/who's also mad cute?? MY CAT.



1. On Saturday night, check out the ginourmous moon- it'll be super close to the earth, a rare occasion

2. my2cents shows a nutella cake recipe- yum yum yum

3. DC elementary school student busted with cocaine- and also shared it with his friends. wtf.

4. I saw this a few days ago, but this is the story of a loyal dog who refused to leave his injured friend. But it looks like it hasn't been confirmed that the dogs were rescued :(

5. Some douchebag(s) stole Girl Guide cookies

6. BathroomDancer is doing a Sigma kabuki giveaway. Ends April 30,2011.

1 comment:

  1. wow. the nutella cake looks really rich. im kind of scared to try it. lol

    ReplyDelete