Friday, March 18, 2011

Random Ramblings Mar. 18, 2011

I was walking through the mall with my boyfriend and there was an empty kiosk available for rent. My bf joked around saying I should knit a whole bunch and then open one up and sell them. I don't think he was serious but the idea seems attainable. Except that I'd feel bad about charging people and I'd rather give them as gifts. I am the worst salesperson ever.

1. Oh my... an art exhibition called: The Great Wall of Vagina

2. September 15, 2005: Japan proves truly "A friend indeed" after Hurricane Katrina

3. Downtown Honolulu penthouse discounted $6 million"It went down from $18.5 million to $12.5 million- DEAL!!!

4. Adrian Petersen, a football player, compares players getting traded as modern day slavery. I don't follow football. But if you're going to make millions, I wouldn't exactly call that slavery.

5. Spring is a coming. I saw crocuses in the backyard! And it's also Cardigan Weather. This song has nothing to do with what I just said but I love Meg & Dia.

No comments:

Post a Comment