Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random Ramblings Mar. 17, 2011

I drove through Richmond today and it was nice! I love driving by the airport with my dad because he becomes absolutely fascinated with the airplanes overhead. It's like he's 5 years old and as far as he's concerned, it's just him and the airplane. An Air Canada plane was probably less than 30 feet above us and it was huge. I also saw the BCIT aerospace campus, Richmond hospital, and the Olympics Richmond Oval Ring. Felt like a tourist :)

1. A Minnesota man was found guilty of aiding suicides. His defense? It was freedom of speech. wtf...

2. One minute puberty- warning: suggestive animation involved

3. Bakedinvancouver does Giant Perogies. Yum yum yum.

4. My2cents showcases the variety of China glaze crackle OPI nail polishes- I like the pink one of course :)

5. I love the amount of thoughts, prayers, and donations going towards Japan. Starbucks donated $1.2 million. Swagbucks lets you turn your swag bucks into a donation. Lady Gaga has raised $250,000 in 48 hrs from the sales of her monster bracelets (I personally hope she matches whatever amount her bracelet makes). I see schools all over doing fundraisers to help raise money. Thoughts and prayers go to the nuclear plant workers who are risking their lives to protect their people and country. It made me sad when the news reported them as faceless heroes.

As always, you can still donate:
Canadian Red Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment