Saturday, March 12, 2011

Random Ramblings Mar. 13, 2011

Honestly, how many social invitations have I turned down because I have no money? Sucks being unemployed.

1. Finished le scarf.



2. Watched a short documentary on Street Medicine in LA. They provide free healthcare for the homeless population.

3. I've been closely following the story of Baby Joseph, a 14 month old Toronto baby with a severe degenerative neurological disorder whose doctors wanted to pull his breathing tube. His family wanted a tracheotomy so baby Joseph can die peacefully at home. The doctors refused because it was invasive and wouldn't improve Joseph's condition and puts him at risk for pneumonia. Now, an American hospital has reached out to perform the tracheotomy.

4. There is a grave of dead woodbugs in my closet. There are so many that I turned my back and pretend they'll go away on their own.

5. Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, shares her tummy tuck experience. She's come a long way and worked hard to get to where she is now. She does fabulous makeup as well.

Sorry, if my blog entries lately have been a bit lackluster. Even though my relatives are safe, I've kept my eyes glued to the TV. My heart goes out to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment