Monday, February 7, 2011

Random Ramblings Feb.7, 2011

Unfortunately, because I am 25, I am getting booted off my mom's health insurance. I need to start taking care of myself better. I even flossed last night hah. It's about prevention right? I was at Save On Foods the other day and noticed there was a body fat analyzer. I question how accurate that thing is but apparently I have 26.6% body fat... hmm. Must moderate my junk food and actually start exercising. Going to wander yonder to fitday.com and reactivate my account for the 3rd time.

1. hahhaha fail restaurant receipt.

2. BeautySplurge does a great comparison between UD 24/7 and Milani eyeliners. I want to go out and try Milani eyeliner now.

3. Glamadazzle HUGE 200 followers giveaway. There's tons of Urban Decay & NARS products. Ends Feb. 28, 2011.


4. This sucks. 400 Superbowl fans were denied their seats.

5. ahuatemess is another fashion blogger I found from Vancouver.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm sorry to hear that about your health plan! Hopefully things will get better and lighten up though?

    ReplyDelete