2. The beautiful Gisele Bündchen is against synthetic sunscreen and has her own line of natural products.
3. I was flipping through flyers while eating breakfast (honey nut cheerios mixed with Reeses Puffs)and then became SUPER DUPER EXCITED because look what I found in the Walmart flyer:
I have been WAITING for this line to come to Canada. Our Japanese homestay student introduced me to this line. She uses the anti-frizz serum (orange bottle) and her hair is so soft and pretty. When I was in the Philippines, I got the nourishing fluid leave in (orange and white bottle) serum and it was a God send since my hair became a total frizzy coarse nightmare with the humidity, no blow drying, and different water. You can see how atrocious my hair got in the Philippines :(
It took awhile to get it back to normal again. The L'oreal line helped soften my hair during the summer and I use it once in awhile when my hair gets super dry. Currently, the only thing I use in my hair is Shiseido Tsubaki shining treatment once a week.
4. Another Japanese homestay student is jetting back to Japan for a week so hopefully she'll be able to get my Shiseido Tsubaki shining treatment. I'm scraping the bottom of my jar :( Here, you can see a Tsubaki commercial
5. Carlosdouh shows you how to be a Hong Kong girl. I was trying to figure out what nationality he was and I thought it was funny that he was from Abbotsford! I like featuring BC locals :)
6. Thatsheart is doing a giveaway for an Urban Decay NAKED palette and Katy Perry's OPI Black Shatter Nail Polish. Ends Feb.17, 2011
7. Interesting... iConfess, a Roman Catholic app.