Sunday, February 6, 2011

Random Ramblings Feb. 6, 2011

1. Stillglamorus.com- A girl my age who created her own makeup cruelty-free makeup company. She also has her own youtube channel called stillGLAMORUS

2. Too Faced Romantic Eye Classic Beauty Shadow Collection from Sephora popped up in my inbox today. So pretty. I'm trying to decide if I like the colours or getting distracted by how pretty the box is. Ooohh no wait wait wait, I want the natural palette.. but wait..the naked palette looks so pretty too!!

3. I ♥ makeovers. Check out this lovely lady's cute makeover.

4. Makeupandbeautyblog is giving you a chance to win $50 Sephora/Paypal card. Ends Feb.9, 2011.

5. Get 25000 HBC points coupons. The HBC points card is free. What my bf likes to do is gets HBC points, then converts them to aeroplan miles on points.com. Then maybe one day we'll actually be able to go on a trip haha.

6. Cutiecocochanel giveaway. Ends March 3, 2011.


7. Check out the miracle coconut oil can do for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment