Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Ramblings Feb. 25, 2011

me: Hi I'd like to order a Dairy Queen cake.
DQ: Ok what would you like on it?
me: A cow. And in pink writing "Happy 25th Birthday K"
DQ: All right, can I get your name please?
me: It's K.
DQ: Oh haha.. all right.

That is the story of my life. Since I'm responsible to buy my family members' birthday cakes, when it comes to my birthday, no one seems to want to step up to do it. Actually that's not entirely true. They may get me a cake but I'm picky. So it's probably better off I buy my own cake anyway.

1. Hey Cheri's life looks like a dream to me.

2. Jersey Shore does Twilight on Jimmy Kimmel show.

3. I read gracecheung604's review on the Japanese ramen restauran Kintaro and I was drooling at the thought of eating there. My stomach's rumbling now at the idea. I've never been to a ramen restaurant here before!

4. Vancityamy- a Vancouver blogger.

5. A Vancouver film company, Point Blank Creative, made a Spoof trailer on the Archie Comics Riverdale High School. I thought it was amazing and I'd love to see a movie like this! Too bad it's only a spoof.

No comments:

Post a Comment