Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Random Ramblings Feb. 23, 2011

I am exhausted. I hate waking up at 5 am. Never get used to it.

1. Afabricofsociety- A Vancouver fashion blogger.

2. Today I sat in a Fisher Price toddler seat. I was feeling quite pleased that my hips fit perfectly within the bucket-style seat. Unfortunately, I had to stay in it for an hour during an in-service and my poor bum was sore. There weren't any other chairs!

3. KandeeJohnson shows how to properly trim your eyebrows

4. My friend posted this on facebook. It's an amazing story of CNN's Josh Levs delivering his own baby

5. *cough* So I noticed Dante's Inferno is still $19.96. Pretty good deal right? I want it. I don't know why. Add to my dark video game collection (which is currently only Resident Evil 5). Perhaps my bf will buy it for my birthday? Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment