Monday, February 21, 2011

Random ramblings Feb. 21, 2011

This Sigma small angle E65 brush is NOT working for me. It's pissing me off. The brush isn't stiff and it splits on me causing the line to crooked. I ended up going over the MAC gel liner with my L'oreal liquid liner to make it look better. I don't know what to do because I think the MAC gel liner has potential... I don't want to spend more money :( Maybe consider returning it as they have on the website that they'll do returns if people aren't happy with their products.

1. A long time ago, I used to read a blog from the Netherlands. She showed pictures of her dorm... which were made out of storage containers! It was pretty cool because it looks like brightly painted storage containers on the outside, but a comfortable living area on the inside! I found something similar in containercity's gallery.

2. Epicopus- a Vancouver blogger of randomness

3. Apparently, a Toronto police officer was stated saying that women can minimize their risk of a sexual assault by not dressing like a "slut". wtf.
Update: The Toronto officer apologized. This is what happens when I'm behind in the news. My apologies.

4. Well, rumor has it that Twilight is starting filming in Vancouver

5. The Canadian Coalition Against the Death Penalty was featured on The Province. It's about penpal-ing with inmates... controversial and understandably so.

1 comment:

  1. You're going to return the MAC liner? or the Sigma brush?

    ReplyDelete