Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random Ramblings Feb. 2, 2011

Mmmm my lame attempt at caramel coffee is lovely.

1. Vancitybuzz + Sheraton Wall contest= $100 Lululemon gift card contest. Uhmm I had to post this because apparently Sheraton Wall Center has 48 floors. I am dying after 4 flights. I almost threw up at the top of Diamond Head in Hawaii because it ends with something like 100 stairs. But the Sheraton Wall Centre Stair Climb for Clean Air will go towards a good cause. Ends Feb.11, 2011

2. Sigma Giveaway Contest" for a brush kit. Ends Feb. 4, 2011. They had to put up a new giveaway video because YT took it down.

3. Check out Makeupstarlet's blog. She's one of my favourite blogs I check out. I think she has really pretty eyes.

4. CNN has caught word of the dog slaughter in Whistler so lots of publicity now. I like to think the dogs are up in Heaven...

5. Oldie but a goodie: Anjelah Johnson's take on Vietnamese nail salons

No comments:

Post a Comment