Friday, February 18, 2011

Random Ramblings Feb. 18, 2011

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL.






I tried using it with my MAC gel liner. Uhmm.. I sucked. It was uber thick like a 5 year old child drawing with crayon. I don't know why people are saying it's easier than liquid. It's like learning to do eyeliner all over again! I guess it'll come with practice.

1. Maybe I should actually watch a youtube video like Nympette415's How to Apply Winged Gel Liner at the same time while putting it on.

2. I absolutely love this short clip on AIDS. I watched it months ago and it's made a memorable mark in my memory.

3. Guess what happens when you put a secret camera on a nice bum.

4. Drunk male intruder on a woman's balcony... fail.

5. Interesting... apparently the E! Network is going to have an Asian Jersey Shore.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like using angled brushes for liner because using the flat long edge makes it apply unevenly. I like using the outside edge instead because it applies like a really thin pointed liner

    ReplyDelete