Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random Ramblings Feb. 17, 2011

I went to clinical sans makeup this week. I looked exhausted and washed out. My friend asked me if I was tired. Yes... definitely. It's amazing how...

1. eyeliner opens up the eyes
2. concealer brightens the eyes
3. bronzer adds colour to the cheeks

Moving along...

1. Check out dope2111/PromisePhan's pretty Megan Fox transformation. LOVE the eyebrows.

2. HAH Get your UGGcitrin vaccine before it's too late.

3. Bruno Mars is coming to Vancouver! And so is Rihanna. I'd love to see either or. I've only been to one concert in my life and that was Three Days Grace (I love them).

4. If you want to win a 1 carat diamond ring, enter the diamondrace for couples.

5. StyleSuzi does a natural smokey brown eye. She has the CUTEST accent ever. Lately, whenever I wear eyeshadows, I've opted for the browns and natural shades.

1 comment:

  1. I was gonna sign up for the diamondrace but then I realized that the application form is $75... *tears*

    ReplyDelete