I really appreciated when I almost rear-ended someone today because the car ahead slammed on their breaks to check out the elderly lady in tight clothes and thigh high boots.
1. I think the Safely Home Program is an awesome idea. It provides a way for families to find their family member with Alzheimer's who's wandered off.
2. CBS reporter Lara Logan was raped in Egypt during the downfall of Mubarak. I hope that she is okay :(
3. These alpacas are up for adoption. I wish we could have alpacas in the backyard. I think my dog would love them.
4. Sweet. Body Shop is doing their Buy 2 get 3rd free, Buy 3, get 2 free sale.
5. I found a new blog I quite like called thestarvingstylist. I think he might be a Vancouverite... I might've imagined that though.