Saturday, February 12, 2011

Random Ramblings Feb. 12, 2011

I am getting that itch to buy more makeup. I want more bronzers :) Like I mentioned before, I want to try the Physicians Formula happy booster bronzer or blush, Physicians Formula Miami Strip bronzer, Hard Candy baked blush or baked bronzer.... not to mention anything NARS....

1. Check out my friend's band AfterDark. Support our BC bands :)

2. Saw this in the papers today. Operationrainbowcanada travels to developing countries to fix cleft lips and palates for free. They take nurses (pre-op, OR, and recovery) as part of their volunteer crew. Amazing.

3. Bahaha. Here is the average Asian aging process.

4. Fail... unfortunately this cool looking world tattoo has the wrong Kanji for Japan. It should be 日本.

5. I actually really like the Lorac 3D palette. I think I'll take a trip to Sephora and check this baby out.

6. Wow, read the story behind this beautiful photo of a woman.

7. Watch penguins play soccer.

8. Beautyrushx3 Vancouver beauty blogger :) I'm thinking she's Vietnamese...not entirely sure though.

No comments:

Post a Comment