Thursday, February 10, 2011

Random Ramblings Feb. 10, 2011

1. Harry's Spring Off is an 8km run set up by VGH (Vancouver General Hospital) and UBC (University of British Columbia)hospital foundation to fight prostate cancer. My dear friend texted me about this this morning saying he will be taking part. The money will go towards a good cause :)

2. Update: The Vatican bans iConfess. Haha I don't think it's even called iConfess but for some reason, that's what I thought the name of the app was.

3. In my local Shoppers Drug Mart flyer, it says if you spend >$50 between Feb.12-14, you can get a free surprise gift card worth $10-50. I'm debating what makeup I need want. Is that a good deal?

4. Ohtobeamuse is doing an ELF makeup palette giveaway. Ends Feb.23, 2011



5. The super adorable thatsheart's has a natural basic eye look tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment