Sunday, January 9, 2011

Random Ramblings Jan.9 2011

1. Trying to rearrange my room. Bought a LAIVA bookshelf for $30 from IKEA. I don't like IKEA at all yet I don't know why I keep going back. I'm always underestimating how much things cost. Oh, the bookshelf is $100. That's $100 more than I can afford. Anyway, I needed the bookshelf. Also my bf insisted he needs a basket for his xbox games so I bought him this MOTORP DVD storage box. We're also heading out to Walmart tomorrow. They have rubbermaid tubs on sale for $6-$12 and plastic drawer carts for $10.

WIN. I didn't bother putting the backing on it.


2. makeupgeek.com posted a cute video on "How to lose a guy in 10 makeup mistakes". God knows I've fallen prey to some of these back in the day.

3. The other month, I did the Body Shop red bag event where I got 50% whatever I could fit in the bag. I bought a bunch of mini body butters for gifts which I ended keeping some for myself. One of them was Cranberry Joy. I just grabbed whatever body butters were left. No wonder this scent was one of the last ones. I opened it yesterday and it smells like stale alcohol. Gross. It's the same smell as when I went to return bottles at the return-depot.

4. I haven't been on much today so here's an oldie but a goodie: End of the World

5. I totally saw someone do this when I was at IKEA haha. I ♥ Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment