Sunday, January 2, 2011

Random Ramblings Jan.2 2011

1. Spend $60 on P&G products and get a $20 President's Choice gift card

2. Use your iphone as an ECG monitor

3. Seeing the cleanpen made me smirk. Perfect for a germaphobe like me. It's a device that you run pens (such as those at cashiers) through and gets rid of the germs.

4. I am obsessed with the NARS Orgasm blush. I already have a lot of blushes but I feel the need to have this one. I think it's amazing how the colour is different on each person. I've seen it appear pinky on one person while it was an apricot colour for me. Very pretty.

5.I tried to give myself a French Manicure today. This is what I get for buying a cheap French Manicure set. It was fine the first few times I've used it but now a year later, it's clumpy and so hard to use. Will definitely invest in a better quality white nail polish. I've already smudged one nail moving my laptop and another got caught another a key while typing. Typical.



6. Becsbeautybuzz is having a ginormous Christmas New Year giveaway. Ends Jan 30, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment