Friday, January 7, 2011

Random Ramblings Jan. 7 2011

1. I cut my sister's hair and didn't butcher it :) It was my first time cutting someone's hair! She wanted her hair cut straight.



2. I'm a fairly loyal Saturday Night Live (SNL) fan. Here are my 3 favourite SNL skits. Hopefully the links work. It is so frustrating that a lot of the SNL skits can't be viewed in Canada but they yank it off youtube.
1)Mother Lover- Justin Timberlake & Andy Samberg (profanity involved)
2)Sarah Palin played by Tina Fey & Amy Poehler as Hilary Clinton
3)Natalie Portman raps

3. Here's the scarf I'm working on now.


4. fmylife.com- website title sums it up.

5. You know how I'm obsessed with the NARS orgasm blush? I was about to buy it but got a txt from a special someone who said she was going to buy it for my birthday!!! So I put it back on the shelf. I shall wait. Which reminds me, communitychannel does her take on the NARS orgasm blush. May be offensive to some.

6. I'm going to find a colour printer and print this out and put it on my ceiling.

7. I love MarieDigby. I think she's stunning with her Japanese Irish mix and has a beautiful voice. Here is her Rocketeer cover.

8. I like how Mila Kunis has her makeup done.

1 comment:

  1. Wow your sister let you cut her hair?? She must trust you a lot to let you do that... hahaha! But seriously, you did a good job :)

    ReplyDelete