Monday, January 3, 2011

Random Ramblings Jan. 4 2011

1. GOOD LORD. Do you love Justin Bieber THIS much??

2. I don't own an iphone but the autocorrect looks awesome.

3. Chance to win a $5000 voucher for Air Canada Vacations or $100 cash gift card through the Kelloggs contest. 1 entry per person/household. Ends Feb.3 2011.

4. Would you spend $92 on the Urban Decay 15-Year Anniversary 24/7 Pencil Set? Umm given that when you calculate it, that's less than $10 a pencil, I don't think I could dish out that much at one time. But majority of those colours I would most likely use.

5.Milestones is currently doing Girls Night Out where you get 4 Bellinis and 4 appetizers for $40. I want to share a story about this. Last night, I went to a friend's going away party at the Milestones in Yaletown. I was panicking about it because I was driving on my own downtown at night and I didn't know anyone at the party. I drove and, not surprisingly, got lost. Eventually I found it and ran into the restaurant. Saw my lovely friend and met new people. A guy mentioned he had to run out and pay his meter and I realized OH, I completely forgot to check the time limit!! It completely slipped my mind. I ran out and fed the meter breathing a sigh of relief there was no ticket. I ended up getting the Girls Night Out deal with 3 other people and was feeling rather pleased that all I spent was $13. Then the night was ruined because when I was driving off, I had a parking ticket on the far corner of my windshield! $35 dinged for my own stupidity. So long story short, I ended up spending $50 :( Suffice to say, I'm fairly pissed at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment