1. I just thought this article on the hype about netflix was interesting. I was curious about it since I use Rogers Video Direct. It didn't occur to me you could ever go over your cap limit from downloading.
2. Wow evolution right here!! A zoo gorilla teaches himself to walk upright. Caught this on the news Friday night.
3. Tips for oily hair (that has worked for me)
- avoid touching your scalp
- avoid using styling products on the roots (eg.- I avoid hairspray and mousse)
- rotate your shampoos when you feel your hair is starting to build up (I'm able to alternate between TreSemme and Fructis Garnier)
- use a cleansing or anti-residue shampoo once a week to get rid of the build up
- condition your ends and work your way up but avoid the scalp and hair close to your roots
- sprinkle baking soda in your hair to soak up the oil (sprinkle lightly over scalp and lightly massage into roots, brush out excess)
4. I like this pretty nurberxo's UD Naked Palette Glamorous Look. My bf and I will be going out for dinner so maybe I'll attempt this look & post a picture haha.
5. Not really sure how I feel about Walmart's Geo Girl cosmetics targeted towards 8-12 year olds. Hmm...
6. Coolcanucks BHcosmetics 120 eyeshadow 1st edition palette giveaway. I won a BH 88 shimmer palette & I love the vibrancy of the colours :) Ends Feb. 27, 2011.
7. Miss-rinrin 100ish followers Valentine's Day Giveaway. Ends Feb.5, 2011. I was actually looking at the UD Black Palette at Sephora and it looks sooo nice.