Friday, January 28, 2011

Random Ramblings Jan. 28, 2011

Last week I spilled concealer. This week I spilled a tub of mineral blush! For easier application I flick my wrist and let some of the product hit the lid then use whatever's on the lid. I did that with a loose lid and pink flew everywhere. Welcome to my klutzy life.

1. Win MAC Wonder Woman Makeup from Makeupandbeautyblog. Ends Jan. 29, 2011.

2. Amazing. This Vancouver woman is 112 years old. Born in 1899!!!

3. *melts* How pretty are these Physicians Formula Happy Booster collection? I want I want I want.

Um this is going to sound pathetic but I'm going to have to cut it off here because
1) I really need to finish my readings & hw
2) I need to fold 3 loads of laundry
3) most importantly, I want to watch Jersey Shore. No shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment