Thursday, January 27, 2011

Random Ramblings Jan. 27, 2011

My skin deceives me; my whole body is breaking out in a stress rash. Or maybe I am allergic to the the softener sheets. Or maybe I should go back to the doctor. My dad thinks I should as he's had problems with rashes and so does my sister.

1. $750 haircut for Bieber... really?? Way to make your money worthwhile.

2. Konadlicious 1000 follower giveaway. Looks like a cornucopia of nail goodies & bonus stuff. Ends Mar.1, 2011.


3. Haha.. welcome to the Philippines.. where you can learn how to open a coconut

4. I think I learned in a crim or forensic.. maybe even psychopharmacology class that Vancouver was considered a gateway for drugs because we're accessible by air, land, and water. Well another story to support that is the largest Canadian Ketamine shipment was found in Port of Vancouver.

5. The Swedish Twins commercial never fails to make me laugh.

6. I'm a huge fan of Angelina Jolie. I thought dope2111's Angelina Jolie look was pretty fantastic. She is Michelle Phan's sister-in-law. I think she's quite attractive and does amazing transformations.

No comments:

Post a Comment