1. Caber, the first trauma dog of Canada. I thought these comfort dogs existed already but apparently not in Canada! Maybe I categorized them under the same category as the volunteers that bring dogs to the hospital to keep patients company.
2. Angry Asians over hospice by their condo. I debated posting this article. Being Asian, I know how certain superstitions come with each culture and it's important to respect that, but at the same time, with a background in psychology and nursing, I have a deep respect for palliative care.
3. Xiaxue's blog cracks me up.
4. Sweeet! Lipglossloveaffair is doing an Urban Decay NAKED & Book of Shadows III giveaway . Ends Feb 7, 2011.
5. I'm super stoked because I finally got Resident Evil 5 for xbox 360. This is my first experience really playing xbox on my own. So I totally suck and get attacked by zombies. But I love it! Zombies jumping out at me freak me out.