Thursday, January 13, 2011

Random Ramblings Jan. 13, 2011

I don't have any problems with leaving the house sans makeup. I put on makeup for fun. But I wonder how much of a difference it makes. Lately I feel like I've been looking haggard. Good lord, I'm only 3 days into the school term.

1. For some reason, MszJackieChu makes me want to do a lifestyle change after I watched her youtube video on how she looks the way she looks. Or maybe I'm just distracted by how she's as cute as a button. My friend congratulated me on packing lunch two days in a row instead of eating granola bars. Anyway, diet and exercise is the fountain of youth I really should start striving for. 25 years old soon.... good grief.

2. Check out 50% off ELF brushes

3. Aprilathena7 is doing a 120 color BH Cosmetics palette giveaway. Ends Jan. 19, 2011.

4. No Soap Challenge. Winner gets $100 at NuboNau. I would never do this but it might interest some...

5. Nothing like doing a liquor store heist and leaving footprints. Hahaha fail.

6. I am very passionate about mental disorders and this is why I went into psychology. The Bridge is a documentary which stems from Eric Steel placing cameras on the Golden Gate Bridge; through these lenses, he captures the people who attempt to commit suicide and the interweb of stories behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment